Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Class of 2010







I wanted to Thank all the Seniors that came to me this year for your senior portraits.
I really enjoyed doing them and I had a lot of Fun. I hope you enjoy your portrait.
I wish you all a great year and Good Luck with your Future!
For any of you seniors that have not got your portraits done there is still time to get them done before the year book deadline. So give me a call today and we can set up your senior portraits!

For all you Juniors and Parents out there be thinking about your Senior portraits they are normally done the summer before your senior year. Be thinking about the weather and where you want your portraits taken, do you want indoor only, or do you want both indoor and outdoor. Do you want green trees and grass, or the fall colors, or even snow for backgrounds? Do you have a special place in mind for your outdoor portraits? What should I wear for my portraits? These are questions I can help you answer just give me a call.







No comments:

Post a Comment