Monday, May 24, 2010

Storm Chasing!!!

Call me crazy if you want, but I love to chase storms. I would love to go on one of those storm chasing tours to see a tornado! Well I was in luck this week when the storm chasing crew came through our town. I was already out taking photos when the crew drove by me and of course I just had to follow them. I was so thrilled! What a rush! My youngest son was with me and took a few photos also! It was so exciting and I wan to do it again! :)
Enjoy the photos! If you would like a copy of one let me know and I would be happy to get one for you!

This was at he end of the storm!

This is one of my favorites!





Some of the crew!


My son took this one as we drove behind them!
He is 12yr and he does a great job!

Way cool! I was so excited to see this!

Oh look its me taking pictures of the storm! :)

I just loved the color of the sky in this one!
This was at the beginning of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment