Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet Baby Boxer Puppies!

These 2 sweet little babies have been great. We got them when they were
1 day old, and took care of them.
Thanks to my mom and my aunt for caring for them until they could go to their new homes.
They were 5 weeks old yesterday. They went to their new homes last night.
They are doing AMAZING!!! They went to some great people!
We will miss them but they are in good homes.
Because of these little guys I am doing a Boxer calendar to help support
our local animal shelter. So if you want a Boxer calendar Please give me a call!


My boxer Jack is checking out the little girl! To cute!!!
This little girl is a cutie! Oh so sweet!



I just love the little boy! What a handsome little guy!
I just love his little spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment