Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby K is 1yrs old

I had a BLAST this year photographing this little guy!
He is such a Happy guy! He has come to me every 3 months for the baby plan and
it has been a pleasure working with him and his parents.
I looked forward to him coming and I am so Happy they have decided to sign up for the as I keep growing plan - then I can keep seeing him grow.
Thank you Craig and Miranda for bringing him in-I have really enjoyed having you here and watching him grow. He sure is a cutey!!!



Now that he mobile and can walk he was very hard to
photograph this time. He really made me work hard, LOL.
It Sure Was A LOT OF FUN!!!





I was so excited to try out my new hat and background
but he was not to happy with the hat. He hated it the hat and didn't want to wear it.
So shortly after I took this the hat was off!

No comments:

Post a Comment