Friday, January 7, 2011

Ashlee and Ashley Class of 2011 snow sessions!


I just love Ashlee's eyes, they are so pretty.
She is a lot of fun to work with! Very pretty girl!
Thanks Ashlee!

It sure was cold and windy on this morning session,
Ashlee braved the cold and wind.
I am glad too cause I think we got some really great shots!
I think these are some of my favorite!



Still cold but not as windy this morning - Ashley did great.
These are my favorites from her session.
Lots of fun to work with and she has such pretty hair too.
I was going for a blue tint, kind of a cold light for this photo since it is winter I wanted it
to feel cold!



I had this vision in my head using the kids cells phones,
I am so glad she had her phone and was willing to try this out for me.

Thanks you guys for coming and I had a blast working with you both.
I hope you love your pictures. I wish you 2 the best!
Remember Dream Big, Reach for the stars, anything is possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment