Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Loven' all the Babies that have come in!


Baby Gabe. Oh so cute. I really had fun with this little cutie!
I wanted to take him home with me. This is one of my sons friends baby.
I was so happy to get to take his pictures.

He looks like he is just laughing away!
To cute!


I have enjoyed this little girl.
She comes every 3 months for pictures and she is now 1yrs old.
She sure has grown a lot and is oh so cute!
She really enjoyed her cake too.





This little cutie has beautiful blue eyes.
She was full of smiles.
I didn't think she was going to fit in this pot at first but we tried it and I am glad we did.
To cute-just playin' with her feet.
This little sweetie was so shy-
she wasn't to sure of me and the camera.
Maybe next time she come we can get her to smile!
Sure is a cutie-so sweet and tiny.
I have had a lot of babies come in this month. I just love the babies.
They are one of my favorites to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment