Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Class of 2012


This is my son-He is such a cutie! He has gotten so tall.
He is so awesome to let me try new stuff with him.
I told him while he has the body and muscles he needs to show them off. lol
So he let me do some with no shirt-he sure is glad too-he actually likes them-they are his favorite.




Dylan was so laid back-I went to his farm to do pictures. Most guys don't care about
senior photos and do this for their moms. He did great.

Matty was so much fun-she had a hugh list of ideas that she wanted.
She really worked the camera and I didn't have to do much posing-she rocked her session.
She was willing to try whatever. I had a lot of favorites with her.
Thanks Matty!

For this session I got to go up to Esterbrook to Franks families cabin.
It was so pretty up there. It was very sunny and hot but we had a good time.
There were a lot of great spots to do photos. I hope to go back up again sometime.
Frank has some amazing blue/green eyes.
He was up for whatever-like most guys-its for mom.

Chris wanted to use his car-love his new car. We wanted a dramatic sky and of course when we got up and went out for his session there was not clouds in sight. So I added the sky to this one.
It turned out pretty cool. I had a good time with Chris and his family-friends!


It's that time again-Back to school! Class of 2012 sessions have began!

My son is going to be senior this year as well. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I remember the days he was so small and now he is taller then me. It makes me sad and happy all at once.

I have had some fun senior session this last week - I enjoying photographing seniors-I want them to stand out, have fun, show who they are. Here are a few of my favorites so far!

1 comment: