Thursday, December 29, 2011

Way Behind on blogging

I am sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I always forget to blog. My goal for the new year is to blog after every session I do! I have had a lot of things going on and some family issues that I have been dealing with as well. Things are looking up and things at the studio are going well.
I am looking forward to the new year and all the great things happening in 2012. I am going to be closed for about 2 weeks in Jan. I am going to the PPA conference in New Orleans to take some classes and to see all the new products-I am hoping to learn lots more and find some new products to offer my clients.
I have enjoyed all the clients that have come to this past year. I am so lucky to have such great family, friends and clients! Thank you for making 2011 a Great year for me. I have Loved capturing all the great memories for my clients. I am hoping to keep improving my skill and keep offering great portraits to my clients. I have A LOT of New ideas and can't wait to try them. So if you are up for some fun and different images give me a call.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a Wonderful NEW YEAR!
Remember to live each day to the fullest!
Thank you so much for a great year. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment: