Monday, August 16, 2010

More from the last 2 weeks! Seniors & Families

I love photographing these guys!
They are a lot of fun, full of energy, and they just make me laugh!
This is my good friend Shawn and her boys! Love you guys!
Thanks!

I went for a more lighter-muted color on this one!


These 2 girls are so pretty.
I enjoyed doing the photos, I wanted a different feel on this photo.
I think it is my favorite!
Mom and daughter!

I got to go to Manny's home an use their yard. It was very nice.
I have know Manny for a while-
my son has played soccer with him and goes to school with him.
I? loved your yard-Thanks for having do your senior pictures!




I love this one too. My grandpa picked this chair up for me.
I had been looking for one for a long time.

What a cutie! Boxers are my favorite kind of dog!
Just look at that face!

I had a good time with Tyler and his dog!

What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment