Monday, August 16, 2010

What I have been working on! Babies & Seniors!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the last two weeks.
I have more to come. I sure have been busy!
That's a good thing right?
I owe to my great clients.
Thanks everyone-I hope you love your pictures!

This picture came to me as we were shooting. I saw the truck and thought it would be cool in black and white with it in color. Since he raise it I thought it be just right!


It sure was hot and sunny on Shelby's day.
I think we got some good shoots.
I am so glad Ed let us use his waterfall.

The one above is so cool, She loves to read-this is just her!
Lindsey has really pretty green eyes and great hair.
I wanted to really show off her eyes-put the focus on them on this one, so I left them in color.

I really enjoyed working with Katie-we all laughed, but I do think she was pretty tired by the time we were done. She did so good.

This is defiantly one of my favorites-I love the music sheets all around her.



This one was so fun! I really enjoyed Hannah.
She knew what she wanted! And wasn't afraid to have fun!

I love how these 2 turn out. Oh so pretty!
These are my 2 fav's from Charity's session.



Baby J, what a cutie. He sure is grown. He's 3 months old here.

I love how she is smiling and laughing!

What a doll-I just love frogs too. This is so cute.
She was asleep when she got here and
when she woke up we were doing pictures and that is the look we got.
Happy girl for a while anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment