Friday, November 12, 2010

Bald Eagle

I have been driving my kids to Yoder school for 7yrs now. I have seen this Bald Eagle for 3 or 4yrs now and have not been able to get a picture of him. I either didn't have my camera or couldn't get the camera out of the bag fast enough. So while I was driving out to get my son from school the other day I was so excited when I saw him up in the tree-I had my camera with me and it was ready to go! So I pulled over and got a few shots of him in the tree. Then I flipped around got out of my car to get a better shot. As I did a stupid car drives by and honks so he takes off-Out of the 4 I got this one and it is by far my favorite. It was cold and snowing. I am so happy that I had my camera with me and I was watching and looking at the pretty snow and saw him. Reminds of being in Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment