Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moving- Open House!!!

I have been trying to get the studio moved to the new location and I am almost all done! All I have left to do is move the computer, get the internet hooked up ( doing this tomorrow!) and a few spots to touch up painting! I am so excited to be in the new studio-so much more space. It is looking really good- Thanks to a lot of work and the help of my family! Thank you guys for all your help couldn't of done it without you!

I am having an Open House Nov 20th from 9am to 3pm. I have LOTS of Door Prizes, treats and cake! So Please mark your calendars and come down to the new studio and enter to win some Great prizes and have some cake!

I will also have some of the new products that I am offering in so you can see them! I will post pics of the new studio soon!

See you all on Nov 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment