Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Miss Bella!

I thought this was so cute. She was smiling and laughing and we didn't know what she was looking at so I thought it would be fun to add the butterflies. They match her cute little blanket.


What a doll! I was so happy when her mom said lets do some photos outside.
I was really needing to get out of the studio and have some fun!
This little cutie was fun-
She didn't like the feel of the tutu and wouldn't touch it.
I have been wanting to try this tutu and chair out for a while now and haven't found anyone that would let me until now! :) I am glad I got to try it out-she looks so adorable in it!

I was getting so worried when I couldn't get her to smile. She is signed up for the baby plan so she comes every 3 months and every time she has been in I haven't been able to make her smile or anything. So I was so happy that she smiled for me this day! :)



I added the sun flare to this one-its a very summery feel to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment