Thursday, June 23, 2011

WPPA Summer Shoot Out!


Wow did I have a great time at the WPPA shoot out! I got to go to Sheridan, WY which is a beautiful place and work and learn from some Amazing photographers. I learned tons, can't wait to try out some of the things I learned. We had some wonderful models to work with as well!
Thank you to everyone who was there! I am truly amazed at the talent and blown away how nice all the photographers were and the fact that they were willing to share some of their ideas. I am so glad that I found this group! I hope to keep learning, sharing and meeting wonderful people on the way.

I am glad I got to step out of the box and try something new and different. I loved to see all the photographers photos and the spin they put on their work. It is so cool to see their vision and how it is different from mine. Each photographer had his own style and you could see that in the file images. Above is some of the photos I took. I took over 1000 photos while I was there. WOW-couldn't of done that with film-lol

I can't wait until next year. See all of you great photographers at our next get together!
Thank you again for everything!

1 comment: