Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunshine Photography - Whats New?

Well I am sorry for not staying caught up on my blogging. I have been very busy! I have moved the studio again. I found a really nice and bigger location. I am now located at 110 East 21st.
I really love my new studio! It is much bigger so I can get bigger groups and taller people inside now :)
I have been staying busy with all kinds of sessions. I have had Lots of newborns in here, a few last minute senior sessions, a couple families, and then I just held a Cutest Kid contest and had 34 kids signed up and photographed! You can check out my face book page for the details and voting for the contest.
My son has been playing soccer as well and this is his last year-he is a senior-I can't believe it. So I have been in and out of the studio. I maybe have to change my hours to by appointment only! With the weather changing, and lots of sessions outside I can not be in the studio all the time! So if you don't caught me there in the morning-please give me a call and I will be happy to meet you there or set up an appointment!
Now that things have some what slowed down I will try to stay caught up on blogging! :)
Remember you can follow me on Face Book-
Corrie Gamel or Sunshine Photography-by Corrie Gamel

1 comment: